Saturday, March 5, 2011

google map

Assalamua'laikum and salam sejahtera,

It cross over my mind that I wish to google map Mekah (Mecca), these are what I found...

is Mecca painted white over the roof top? I had never been there...
Mekah (Mecca)

Mekah (Mecca), highest magnification

Actually, when was these satellite photos being taken? Recently? Or few years back? I don't have any idea about this...Madinah (Medina)? Here...

you could see the distance between Mekah (Mecca) and Medina (point red A), very far..

Madinah (Medina)

Medina also painted white over the rooftop?

now I come to think about it...

Highest magnification of satellite photo, Madinah (Medina)
Now I come to think about it, maybe those images are just artist made image (I mean just sketch only and not really the real image). Well, I guess...

That is all, wassalam.

No comments: