Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Which One?

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera,

I have been thinking about this over and over again, should I go for another new gadgets? I already had cameras, but I don't have any mp3/any kind of portable music player, not to mention my target for this upcoming holiday, speakers. My laptop is getting older as the time goes by, giving me a thought of ,'should I buy a new laptop?'. Last year, my father did ask me about this and my answer, NO. Maybe I should just forget about laptop, their price is way to unaffordable for me. Phone? Handphone now has become a trend rather than just a needs especially smartphone. It is growing popular day by day, leaving behind the not-so-smartphone like I have now. But, I don't any thought of buying it since I kind of lost in interest in that aspect. Well, for the time being. 

if I were to buy o laptop, sony vaio would be my choice.
their price is like hyper-expensive
elegant, isn't?
smartphone, not in the mind right now
my target for this upcoming holiday
already in my hand
within range, but no budget
anyone kind enough to buy one for me?huhu..

Notice it or not, most of the image belongs to sony. Yup, I like sony products. That is all. Wassalam.

No comments: