Thursday, May 26, 2011

stress+excited

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera,

[Stress]
aetiology : exam
pathogenesis : study but cannot focus
management : none

[Excited]
aetiology : 1 month to go for home
pathogenesis : everyday think nothing except HOME
management : wait

[stress+excited]
pathophysiology :
though feeling very stress, but due to excitability thinking of home, my focus cannot be utilize to the fullest. plus, my brother already at home now(i guess) since he went back two days ago flying across the Laut China Selatan from Johor to Sarawak aggravating my feeling of excitability to go home.

complication : seriously I cannot focus right now!

When My servants Ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed Close (to them): I listen To the prayer of every Suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, My call, Listen to And believe in Me: That they may walk In the right way. [al Baqarah 2:186]

Apabila hamba-hambaKu bertanya kepada engkau (Muhammad) tentang Aku, maka sesungguhnya Aku hampir. Aku memperkenankan permohonan orang yang meminta jika dia meminta kepada Aku. Maka hendaklah mereka menyahut seruan aku serta beriman kepada Aku supaya mereka sentiasa berada dalam kebenaran. [al Baqarah 2:186]

Wassalam.

No comments: